Terms & Conditions
EDSC Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and EDSC (the "Agreement"). Please read the agreement carefully.
- This Agreement governs your use of EDSC's services through which you can buy,get or subscribe to our websites and other services. Our services are through this website, Instagram: @edsc_sg and Carousell @edsc_sg. Our services are available for your use in your country of residence.
B. Using our services
- You can acquire Content on our Services for free or for a charge, either of which is referred to as a “Transaction.” Each Transaction is an electronic contract between you and EDSC, and/or you and the entity providing the Content on our Services. However, if you are a customer of EDSC and you acquire our prodcut, EDSC is the merchant of record; this means that you acquire the Content from us, and it is licensed by us or the designers.
- EDSC will charge your payment method (such as your credit card, debit card, gift card/code, or other method available in your Home Country) for any paid Transactions, including any applicable taxes. If you pre-order Content, you will be charged when the Content is delivered to you (unless you cancel prior to the Content’s availability).
- For details about how Transactions are billed. All transactions are final.
- Content prices may change at any time. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of Content, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement of the Content or refund of the price paid, as determined by EDSC.
- Using our services and accessing your Content requires an account registered with us. Your account is valuable and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. EDSC is not responsible for an losses arising from the unauthorized use of you accounts. Please contact EDSC if you suspect that your account has been compromised.
- You must be age 13 (or equivalent minimum age in your Home Country, as set forth in the registration process) to create an account and use our Services. Accounts for persons under this age can be created by a parent or legal guardian.